Saturday, March 7, 2009

a quiet saturday night with itunes

I LOVE playing computer games (nothing nerdy, just Tetris type games) and listening to my music in itunes. However, tonight I looked at the "Purchased" section and saw there are 93 songs in there--yikes! That means we've spent $93 on music in the last few months! It is so easy to grab songs and you figure they are only 99 cents, big deal right? I guess it adds up! Doesn't mean I haven't grabbed at least six songs tonight though!

Took Pibs to get a haircut tonight--it was TERRIBLE!!! The cut is fine, but she screamed like a crazy person and was getting violent with the stylist. She made me pay for it the rest of the evening and took to throwing her shoes on the floor and dropping her bear as we walked through the mall. So delightful! :)

I was thinking back to when Ethan was this age and I remember feeling annoyed and anxious a lot of the time. I think I was really concerned he was going to be difficult forever and I was somehow failing as a mother. Now I really enjoy him. Yes, he trys my patience multiple times a day but I really enjoy being able to talk to him about all kinds of stuff. I love the person he is becoming!

2 comments:

Missi said...

You like Tetris? I have it downloaded on the wii, that and Dr. Mario-- we'll have to play it next time you guys are over!

Shelly said...

Love a little Tetris-y type game myself...my DS is going to get packed in the hospital bag in case there is some waiting while we're there. :)