Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dr. Phil is not my hero.

I'm not a huge Dr. Phil fan but I have the tv on right now and felt compelled to post. He is talking to three young couples with kids that have rough marriages. A few of these women have gotten physical with their husbands. I'm not talking a slap fight--I'm talking bruises, cuts, broken bones.

There has been such outrage lately about Rihanna getting beat up by Chris Brown. Yet women can beat the crap out of their partners and no one really says a whole lot. Dr. Phil hasn't really even said much about the physical violence in the family. But if the men were beating up their wives it would be a totally different show.

Why is it different? Maybe this is the green light I needed to really started whooping up on Jay. Just kidding! :)

No comments: