Monday, March 16, 2009

"One day, one night, Saturday's all right..."

What jingle (TV or radio) do you find the most annoying?

I have several:
-National American University
-Empire Carpet
-Warner Stellian (duh duh duh duh, I feel free...)
-Health insurance that uses that "What have you done today to make you feel prou-DA"

I also can't stand the Watson's girl although there isn't really a jingle with that. The Menards guy made me crazy but then the woman that replaced him made me even more crazy! There is no pleasing me. :)

What's out there that makes you crazy?

6 comments:

Jill said...

Not the most annoying, but the most fun, is the old Quiznos mouse/rat thingy's with the guitar? Bill and I found then on You Tube last night in fact, they make me laugh everytime!

Jon Towey said...

1) 2nd wind excercise equipment...I just can't stand a rather chubby Dick Enrico peddling excercise machines

2) Men's Warehouse ("I guarantee it")...his voice drives me batty

Missi said...

Ooh, those are all good. I second the Watson's girl. The one that bugs me is on cable, Jewel talking about the endangered animals and singing. Andy and I always change the channel promptly when that comes on.

Sheri said...

Those are all horrible. I have had a long-term hate relationship with the Watson's girl. At first we thought she was the guy's daughter, come to find out she is his wife . . . Tanning beds! Pool supplies! That's Watson's. (all said in a leather bikini) I'm about ready for the dog days of summer sale.

Stephanie Balvin said...

$5 footlong! The song never leaves my mind! The kids sing it too.

Addie said...

These commercials don't have jingles, but I can't stand the ask.com commercials. That family is so annoying.