Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Midweek update from Disneyworld!

Greetings from the most magical place on Earth! So magical in fact, that Jay and Ethan have been spewing magic from their mouths for the last 14 hours or so. Yes, we seem to have encountered the stomach flu on our vacation. Olivia and I seem to be fine so far (fingers crossed). Jay and Ethan have been in bed all day and it doesn't seem like a rally is too close in our future. Ethan can't keep anything, including water, down so I'm watching him closely to make sure he doesn't get dehydrated. If we go to urgent care and see a doctor with Mickey ears I might just have to take a picture of that. :) I think Jay will be good soon--he isn't throwing up anymore. Ethan--not so sure. We were supposed to go to Epcot today. I'm hoping we can still fit that in before it is time to leave.

Aside from the stomach flu, the trip has been great. Ethan is a lot more scared of things than he was last year but he has found some fun things to do that make him happy. Two highlights for him: the Small World ride, the SpectoMagic parade (everything is covered in Christmas lights) and building sand castles at Typhoon Lagoon. Baby Sister is cool with everything but I think she misses being able to crawl all over--too much pavement and razor blade grass here to do much.

I'll post some good pics when I get home. Later!

No comments: