Monday, March 17, 2008

What's with the snow?

I was none too pleased to be greeted with a winter wonderland this morning. Does Mother Nature not understand that it is a) no longer winter and b) no longer wonderful to get snow? Jimbo, why do we live here? :)

There is absolutely nothing exciting happening in our lives at the moment that would be at all interesting to share. Both kids are sick, I am getting my thyroid tested tomorrow to see if that might explain the loss of my spirit and the house is a mess. Pretty much an average day this winter!

3 comments:

Jon Towey said...

seriously rach...i am feeling you on the snow depression. I rollerbladed patriot last night instead of walking, and now this. No walks for the towey crew. Sucks! One warm day and the snow will be history though. peace out!

brittany said...

I don't know what all of you are complaining about...you live there by CHOICE! In case you wanted to know, aaron and I soent all day at the beach yestersya...in the sun....barefoot. short sleves. Rough.

Emily Towey said...

The countdown begins for Disney - who many days until sunshine and massive sweating? I can't wait to get in the sun with all of the little ones and splash around in the pool, it's going to be the BEST!! In the meantime, wear your swimsuit around your house and turn your lights and heat up really high...........maybe not.... Let us know what you find out at the quack tomorrow. Try not to get hospitalized for a week again!