Friday, March 21, 2008

I think I love my husband

Today Jay called me and told me to clear my calendar for March 28! Such a sweet guy--like I had anything going on anyway. :) He booked me for a half day spa extravaganza! He was already planning a day off from work (to start the birthday weekend off right) and decided to send me away to refresh myself, both as a woman and a mother who is at the end of her rope. He is a wise man with good timing, I'd say. Needless to say, I am thrilled. I've never had a spa day and am very much looking forward to it. Thank you so much Jay! I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow! :)

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the blog, Rachel!!
And you love the spa experience. Divine, simply divine!

Shelly said...

can I come???

Anonymous said...

My dear DIL,
You really know how to pick a man!!
Debbie