Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged...it ends here

So I got tagged. I wasn't going to do this but I decided to be a slightly good sport about it so here goes.

Here are the rules:

1.Post the rules on your blog
2.Write 6 random things about yourself
3.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4.If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!

1. I will never ever pass these types of things along. If you ever receive a chain letter-type thing from me, don't open it because it definitely has a virus. I got in trouble at Bethel way back in 1996 for forwarding something (something along the lines of 3 cents will get donated to children's cancer research or something--come on, we all did that back in 1996) and the experience has stuck with me to this day. So the game of tag stops here. Deal with it.

2. I never use web speak (is that even what you call it?). I will never say BRB, LOL, ROTFLMAO, etc. It doesn't bother me in the slightest when people write that way--I just won't. I will rarely abbreviate and take the quicker way, like saying b/c instead of because. I enjoy typing and writing and don't see a need to shorten it.

3. My family calls me DQ, short for Drama Queen. I usually have some sort of drama befall me on family vacations. One year I wore new shoes to Disney and had bloody blisters all over my feet before I even got to the airport gate--in Minnesota. Yikes. That was an unfortunate situation. The list goes on and on.

4. My family refers to my hair as "Montezuma". Yes, as in Montezuma's Revenge. When we go to warm climates my hair has a tendency to grow and grow. It gets really huge and traps heat, which causes me to get really overheated and leads back to #3.

5. I absolutely love to road trip. My fondest memories of growing up are hauling ourselves all over the country in our blue 1984 VW Vanagon. We saw some amazing sights and of course, the most scenic highways of America. Thanks Jimbo! ;)

6. I am super adaptable. I can change direction or plans without a problem. I can have a plan for what I am doing on a given day and so long as I haven't paid any money to do the things in my day I will change it at the drop of a hat if something more fun comes along. But sometimes I have my heart set on something--so if I push back and ask more than once if I can have things my way, just give in. I give in to you all the time and don't mind at all. Let me have my way once in a while. :)

2 comments:

Shelly said...

thanks for being a sport! love the fun facts!

Stephanie Balvin said...

I am so glad that your participated, because now I know so much more about you! Don't be such a DQ when it comes to tags!

And seriously, scrap and crap...soon!