Monday, October 20, 2008

new poll!

Results of the last poll showed that the readers of this blog are 2/3 Republican and Moderate Republican. Certainly not a "real" poll but I think it shows that we all have our own minds and differ greatly politically--but we can all still get along! I've been somewhat shocked lately at what this election is doing to people. I don't get how having a different political view can prohibit friendship. I'll be glad when the election is over and we can get on with our lives!

New poll time. NPR is having their Fall Fund Drive, which I pretty much hate. They interrupt all the time to repeat the same message about donating and supporting the programming you listen to. I've been close to becoming a member a few times--and then something comes on so blantantly biased that I change my mind. I don't mind that they lean left--but I do mind that they consider themselves "balanced". Just own it, you know what I mean? Doesn't change the fact that I listen though because I enjoy a lot of the content.

So, here's the question: Do you listen to NPR and if so, are you a member?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't pay them anything. They already get your tax money!