Wednesday, October 29, 2008

grateful for granite

First off, allow me to apologize for the freak nasty bath mat in that picture of Olivia! It has been taken care of (thanks El-Davo!).

Second, the granite went in today! I LOVE it. I am so glad we went the granite route. There is a lot of the movement and non-uniformity that I was hoping for.

We are inching closer and closer to the end of this project! Drawers and doors are getting installed, appliances get here tomorrow, plumbing will get hooked up next week....we'll soon be able to stop eating at McD's so much! ;)

2 comments:

Missi said...

Wow! That is gorgeous!! I can't wait to come over and eat off it.

ThePackerBacker said...

I am so happy that you are happy! That counter looks incredible. So, when are you having us over for dinner again? :)