Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 15: I love...

I love watching Teen Mom on MTV! I know, I am 33 and kind of outside the demographic. But it is my guilty pleasure and I love it! I got hooked on 16 and Pregnant and have kept watching the moms as they move on. I know some feel these shows glorify teen pregnancy but I really don't agree with that. If anything, I think they serve as fair warning to any person wanting to have a baby at a young age.

FYI, just so I don't get any phone call interventions, I only watch Teen Mom and I Used to Be Fat--no Jersey Shore, promise!!!

1 comment:

emily said...

rachel -- those are the exact mtv shows i watch too. i've gotten sucked into teen mom 2 (even though i thought i could never watch anyone but the originals). i've even roped derek into watching a few episodes with me. although now i try to get home early once in awhile to watch it on dvr so he doesn't have to watch...