Friday, January 21, 2011

zumba!!!!

Okay, we've all seen the slightly cheesy Zumba infomercials on TV. It seemed to be another one of those gimmicky fitness products.

Well, I was wrong!!! My friend Jodi invited me to join her last night at Lifetime for a Zumba class. I had THE BEST time. Seriously! I told the instructor after class that it was the most fun I've had in a while.

I was very aware of the fact that I am a Midwestern, suburban white girl but surprisingly, it didn't really matter. Everyone was just trying to keep up--there wasn't any time to worry about what you looked like. Plus, I looked awesome in my head! :)

I will definitely be doing it again--anyone care to join me?

2 comments:

brittany said...

what in the world is zumba?

The Kuchenbecker's said...

hey Rachel, found your blog linked through Jodi's. It was nice talking to you at Brigette's the other night. Wish she would've stayed more coherent, but what ya' gonna do????? My blog is http://thekuchenbeckers.blogspot.com/

Brooke Kuchenbecker