Wednesday, January 5, 2011

wiggle it

Ethan has his first loose tooth! It isn't ready to go yet but the wiggle has started. The strange thing is that the new tooth is already growing in rather far behind it. Is that normal and I just don't know it? He might have my teeth--better start saving for braces!!!

I am completely grossed out by loose teeth and kind of freaked out when I saw his tooth, which in turn made my prone-to-anxiety child freak out. I really had to do a lot of raving about how cool and exciting it was to make up for it. He is good for now but my guess is that pulling teeth will not be a fun thing in our house. Jay is in charge of that business.

I can't believe we are in the loose teeth phase. This time in my life is flying by although some days it feels interminable.

P.S. I can't believe I haven't blogged since November 7. What the crap?

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Yah, what the crap? ;)
Elijah has a loose tooth also (really young). I am a little squeamish remembering how it feels right after it falls out. Gives me the chills.

brittany said...

seriously, TWO months??! lame.

Shelly said...

super funnn!!!! what a milestone!

Jill said...

Ali had shark teeth too. I was all freaked out b/c they were way grown in before the first ones came out. I went to the dentist, he assured me she didn't need to get them pulled and I thought for sure her teeth were going to be all jacked up and they look fine now. How fun though!