Tuesday, January 12, 2010

olivia may be a compulsive hoarder

Today she pulled out two tubes of lip gloss, a battery and a toy car out of her leggings. Not her pockets--her actual leggings. Some of it was down around her ankles. The other day I found a thimble in her pocket that she swiped from my sister's house. And when you look around our house, you'll see evidence of her collections. Baskets full of odds and ends, buckets full of the stuff from my junk drawer, a shopping cart full of treasures in her eye. It is really quite funny and makes me laugh. She totes them around the house like they are the most special things she's found.

I think Ethan's nickname of Beba has been retired. Olivia has been calling him that since she started talking and within the last few days, she will only say Ethan. It makes me a little sad but Ethan is happy--he never liked the name. She is growing up!

2 comments:

peterml said...

either a hoarder......or a thief.


heheheh

brittany said...

nooooooooooo beba can't stop! Aaron and I continually say "don't cry beba" just for fun because it was one of the all time cutest things i have ever heard a kid say. tel Olivia to keep up the Beba.