Monday, August 25, 2008

Olympic letdown

Anyone else feeling bummed that the Olympics are over? I've loved watching the last two weeks. In fact, this was probably the best summer Olympics I can remember! I thought the coverage on NBC was just terrific--I loved the profiles and stories they covered, in addition to the sports. Cheering on Michael Phelps, wondering how on earth those Chinese gymnasts were allowed to compete, watching that Cuban roundhouse kick the ref...all moments I will miss. Guess I'll have to settle for the start of Fall TV!

2 comments:

Missi said...

We feel the same way, we don't know what to do with ourselves now! We might actually go to sleep at a reasonable hour again. Lame.

brittany said...

we didn't watch the olympics....i think we are the only people in the world who didn't. whats the fuss all about?