Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i have attained a new level of coolness

I got a new phone and it is rad. I have always just gotten whichever phone comes free with the plan. Not this time. I have a Blackberry! I was out at a playdate today and was able to check my email--it was definitely handy, especially since I was waiting for an important one.

Jay and I switched to T-Mobile and needed to get new phones. We decided to get Blackberry's (Blackberries?) and were prepared to spend the $300 total it would take. Then Jay found a sweet deal on Amazon, through T-Mobile, which enabled us to not only not pay a dime for the phones but get $50 back in return! The only stipulation is that we can't change our service for 6 months but the plan was what we were going to sign up for anyway so it was fine.

So now I have a qwerty keyboard and can text pretty decently! Send me a text if you want and I'll show you. :)

2 comments:

Jay Olson said...

I am now commenting on this via my own bb and that is sweet.

Brenton Balvin said...

Guys, hook Stephanie and I up with the info on the free Blackberrys!